AZ150 GL Galvalume Steel Coil Zincalume Aluzinc Coated 1500 Mm
|Name||Cold Rolled Coil Prices||Color||Custom|
|Thickness||0.20mm - 2.30mm||Tension Levelling||Continuously|
AZ150 GL Zincalume Coil,
Aluzinc Coated Zincalume Coil,
1500 mm Galvalume Steel Coil
GL Zincalume Coil Price AZ150 Aluzinc Coated Galvalume Steel Coil- Thickness : 0.20mm - 2.30mm
Color Prepainted Galvanized PPGI Steel Coils is a product made of the cold rolled steel plate and galvanized steel plate by surface pretreatment (degreasing, cleaning, chemical conversion), continuous coating (roll coating), baking, and cooling. Coated steel sheet has light weight, beautiful appearance, good corrosion resistance and can be processed directly. It provides new raw material for construction, shipbuilding, vehicle manufacturing, household electrical appliances, electrical industry, etc. It has played a good role in replacing wood with steel, efficient construction, energy saving, pollution prevention, and other good results
- Top paint film: RPE, SMP, HDP, PVDF, and Other paints.
- Function: It functions as a sunlight-proof cover, especially to prevent the destruction by ultraviolet rays. When the top paint film reaches a certain thickness, it forms a compact cover and reduces the water and oxygen permeability.
- Primer paint film: Polyurethane, Epoxy, PE
- Function: Strengthen the adhesiveness between the top paint film and the base metal. Even if permeable water happens, the top paint film will not peel off. There is a corrosion inhibitor which is corrosion resistance. Polyurethane is necessary for higher processing flexibility and weather resistance requirements.
- Passivation layer Function: Increase the adhesion between the metallic layer and coating film. Extend life span also.
- Metallic coating Function: The metallic coating provides fundamental protection for the steel.
- The popular coating metal is galvanizing, galvalume, and other alloyed metals.
- Substrate steel Cold-rolled steel is usually used as a substrate, it decides the mechanical properties and the steel shape and flatness.
- Back paint film Epoxy, Modified PE.
Q: Are You Trading Company Or Manufacturer ?
A: We Are Manufacturer.
Q: How Long Is Your Delivery Time?
A: Generally It Is 3-5 Days If The Goods Are In Stock. Or It Is 10-12 Days If The Goods Are Not In Stock, It Is According To Quantity.
Q: Do You Provide Samples ? Is It Free Or Extra ?
A: Yes, We Could Offer The Sample For Free Charge But Do Not Pay The Cost Of Freight.
Q: What Is Your Service?
A: We Will Try Our Best To Satisfy Your Per Request.
We Prepare To Provide The Pre-Sales Serves, Service During Sales And After-Sales Service For Customers By The Way Of Advance Service, Value Added Service And Personalized Service.
Q: What Is Your Payment Terms?
A: Usually 30% Deposit By T/T In Advance And Balance Against Copy Of Bl Or Lc At Sight.